The Carlisle Magic Plus kayak paddle has an efficient and powerful blade design for touring; or for paddlers who spend a lot of time on the water and want a lighter paddle. Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades in bright colors are lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
- Glass-filled polypropylene blades are both lightweight and durable
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Wrapped fiberglass shaft is lightweight yet strong; and more comfortable to hold in hot or cold temperatures
- Ovalized shaft indexes the proper grip area
- No-fail push-button take down allow blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or set inline, for right or left-handed control
- Two-piece design for compact transport and storage
- Rubber drip rings help to keep hands and legs dry while paddling